The AKG APS4 is a wide-band UHF active Antenna and Power Splitter for the DMS800, DMS700, WMS4500, WMS470, WMS420 receivers. This unit can feed up to 4 receivers with the RF signal coming from one pair of antennas and also supplies power to all connected receivers via BNC cables. The splitter operates in an extended frequency range of 470 to 952 MHz.
Adjustable RF-level attenuation settings guarantee maximum operating distance even when using different cable lengths and different types of cables. The APS4 comes in a rugged half-rack metal housing and works with all active and passive AKG antennas available on the market (RA4000 B/W, RA4000 W, SRA2 B/W and SRA2 W).
The product is shipped with a rack mount kit (RMU4000), two front mount antenna cables and ten BNC cables (MKPS) for an immediate system setup. The APS4 sets are available in four different power supply variants: EU, US, U.K. or none included.
- Operates in an extended frequency range from 470 to 952 MHz for maximum flexibility
- Cable length adjustment switch for optimising antenna signal levels
- Link output to cascade up to three APS4 for larger systems
- Remote power for antennas and receivers to eliminate any extra installation effort
- All in one box rack mount kit and cables included
- Switching bandwidth (from/to): 470 to 952 MHz
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 50 Celsius
- Body: metal
- Finish: black
- Length: 190 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Width: 200 mm
- Net Weight: 1062 g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer AKG SKU SAKGAPS4 Model AKG1031 GTIN 9002761037869
£1,920.00 (inc. vat) £1,600.00 (ex. vat)
£478.80 (inc. vat) £399.00 (ex. vat)
£402.00 (inc. vat) £335.00 (ex. vat)
£1,805.00 (inc. vat) £1,504.17 (ex. vat)