Akai RPM 800 - Studio Monitor
The Akai RPM800 Active Studio Monitors feature 90-watts of class A/B amplification which drives the 8" woofer with 80 watts and the 1.25" voice coil tweeter with 40 watts. The woofer and tweeter together produce a frequency response from 38Hz to 30kHz.
The Akai RPM800 active studio monitors rear panel featres HF Trim, MF Boost and LF Cutoff controls to allow you to mix in any acoustic environment. The rear panel also includes XLR, balanced TRS and RCA inputs so that no matter what your source you can always plug into your RPM800's.
Included with the Akai RPM800 studio monitors are isolation pads which dramatically decrease structure-borne resonances.
Akai RPM800 Features
- Pure and accurate frequency response from 38Hz to 30kHz
- 120-Watt distributed Class A/B amplification provides ultra-efficient power with minimal distortion
- 80-Watt 8-inch (203.2mm) woofer with 1 ½-inch (38.1mm) voice coil and high-damping rubber surround
- 40-Watt silk-dome tweeter with 1 ¼-inch (31.7mm) voice coil
- Proximity Control for low-end tailoring
- HF Trim, MF Boost, and LF Cutoff controls allow you to mix in any environment
- Included monitor isolation pad dramatically decreases structure-borne resonances
- Integrated radio frequency protection plus magnetic shielding preserves signal purity
- Recessed amp mounting, external heat sink, and 14-gauge wiring to transducers
- On/off transient protection and external mains fuse
- Output current limiter, over-temperature limiter, and subsonic filter
- Flared rear-firing bass port delivers low-frequency depth and definition
- XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and RCA inputs
- Dimensions (each): 17.1" x 14.2" x 11.3"
- Weight (each): 30.1 lbs
- Power configuration: Bi-amplified
- LF Driver size: 8 inch (203.2mm)
- HF Driver size: 1.25 inch (38.1)
- LF Driver amp: 80-Watt
- HF Driver amp: 40-Watt
- Input: XLR, balanced 1/4 inch (6.3mm), RCA
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Frequency range: 38 Hz to 30 khz