Akai MPK Mini MKII - 25-MINI key Keyboard Controller with MPC pads
The Akai MPK Mini MKII is a compact 25 key keyboard controller with 8 backlit, velocity sensitive MPC-style pads, a 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation manipulation and 8 assignable Q-link knobs. Plus, two banks allow users to double the number of MPC style pads for even more creativity.
Despite the Akai MPK Mini MKII's size it includes all the essentials to allow for you to quickly lay down musical ideas thanks to its banks of MPC pads and dedicated octave up and down buttons which increases the keyboard for full melodic range.
The MPK Mini MKII requires no drivers or external power supply making it the perfect plug and play devices for when on the move.
Akai MPK Mini MKII Features:
- Incorporates 5 years of user feedback for an all-new, enhanced design
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control
- 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with Note Repeat & Full Level
- 8 assignable Q-Link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins, and more
- Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes
- Dedicated Octave Up and Octave Down buttons
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Full-size sustain pedal input jack
- Comprehensive production software package included: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, SONiVOX Wobble, and Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
Akai MPK Mini MKII System Requirments:
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended); 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended); Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended); 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended); Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP; Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended); QuickTime recommended
- Available USB port
Editor Software Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.7+ or Windows 7+