Akai APC MINI
The Akai APC Mini is a compact but powerful USB controller that features the core features from its bigger brother the APC40 MKII which is Akai's flagship controller. APC Mini features an 8x8 multicolour clip-launching grid that lets you launch clips or create your song from the ground up using the 64 responsive triggers. All triggers have tri-colour lighting to display the three clip statuses which are loaded, playing and recording to allow for computer-less operation.
The Akai APC Mini also has nine channel faders with an all new reinforced fader design. The functionality of each fader can be switched between volume, pan, sends and device control using the devices dedicated controls.
The APC Mini is small enough to fit into any backpack, is powered over USB and is fully class compliant meaning is requires no drivers and is the perfect controller to take with you everywhere.
Akai APC Mini Features:
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8x8 clip matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)
Akai APC Mini System Requirments:
- Macintosh: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port