Adam SUB 8 - Active Subwoofer 160w 8.5"
The Adam SUB8 is a small yet powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any nearfield monitoring system down to 30Hz.
It houses a robust 8.5" woofer with a 1.5" voice coil driven by a 160W ICE power amplifier. This amp combines low heat generation with high performance to handle maximum power levels, even during long mix sessions.
The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor input level and crossover frequency settings. These settings can also be controlled via the included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
The Sub8 is designed for smaller rooms up to 20 square meters. It is an ideal match for the ADAM AX-Series and the S1X and S2X nearfield monitors.
Adam SUB 8 Specifications:
- Number 1
- Basket Ø 8.5" (210 mm)
- Voice coil Ø 1.5" (38 mm)
- Cone material Paper
- Subwoofer 1
- Amp. power RMS / music 160 W / 240 W
- Analog XLR / RCA
- Panel Front
- Frequency response 28 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz ≤1 %
- Peak SPL max at 1m ≥110 dB
- Crossover frequencies 50 - 150 Hz
- Input impedance 10 KOhm
- Weight 26.5 lb (12 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth 16" (410 mm) x 10" (260 mm) x 15" (380 mm)
- Warranty 5 Years
- Delivery contents
- Remote control, Batteries (3 x AAA), Power cord, Manual