New synth features include greatly increased polyphony, 2 new oscillator types, a per-patch programmable arpeggiator, 162 delay/reverb fx, embedded singles in multi mode, and much more. The new TI products link to your computer with VIRUSControl, a companion software product which ports the hardware synth into a host sequencer for use as a sample-accurate VST/AU instrument, simultaneously offering 2-way audio and MIDI connectivity, control surface functionality, editor and librarian functions, and more.
Access Polar Ti Features
- All connections to the outer world have been drastically improved
- 6 Symmetrical outs with +4dB studio level
- Optional Soft Limiting for every output
- 192 Khz/24bit D/A converters
- 2 Inputs with 24-bit A/D converters
- 4 different input sensitivities
- USB for audio, midi and data connection
- USB2 compatible device, 12Mbit data transfer rate
- S/PDIF In/Out for Digital I/O.
- Dedicated headphone out.