Access are excited to announce the new VIRUS Total Integration (TI) Line of synthesizers, leading the world in a completely new direction with musical instrument and pro-audio convergence. TOTAL INTEGRATION uses innovative technology to greatly expand the VIRUS Synthesizer, resulting in an advanced stage/standalone instrument, while simultaneously extending the product capabilities with a suite of compelling studio integration features.
VIRUS Total Integration Features
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load. (Load depends on which oscillator / filter model has been chosen)
- VirusControl VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-for Mac OS X and Windows XP. The remote seamlessly integrates the Virus TI into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plug-in
- The Virus TIs Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface
- The Virus TI is the first hardware synthesizer with sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to your sequencer
- WaveTable Oscillators for a completely new array of sounds. WaveTable and conventional Virus oscillators and filters can be mixed
- HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths - each with parallel sub oscillator per voice (thats over 1800 stereo oscillators and 100 voices!)