A-Designs HM-2 Nail - 2-Channel Valve/Hybrid Tracking/Bus Compressor
The A-Designs HM-2 Nail is a dual channel compressor/limiter that combines, threshold, hard threshold and filter to allow precise control over the amount of compression, the level compression will engage and the frequencies above which it will act. The HM2 Nail is truly versatile and as great as it sounds on the stereo bus breathing analogue warmth into DAW setups it is equally as useful in dual mono mode for controlling dynamics while getting tracks into your DAW.
A-Designs HM-2 Nail Features:
- Solid state/tube hybrid design combines high performance with rich sound.
- Dual channel with switchable stereo link or dual mono modes.
- Mix control lets you blend wet/dry signal for parallel compression.
- Hard Threshold and Filter let you select amount of compression and frequency (to 250Hz) to prevent mix from being “dragged down” by LF energy.
- Awarded “Mix Certified Hit” by Mix magazine.
- Custom-milled aluminium knobs.
- Custom-milled aluminium faceplate.
- LED Indicators switchable to stereo.
- Gain-reduction switch for meters.
- 2U rackmount.
- Balanced XLR outputs.
- Carling toggle power switch.
- Red jewel power indicator.
- In/out switch.
A-Designs HM-2 Nail Specifications:
- Frequency response: 3Hz – 50Khz
- Noise: -89dbu
- Balanced Input: XLR
- Balanced Output: XLR
- Clipping: +20dbu
- Filter: Off – 8Hz (starting point) – 250Hz
- Channel Isolation @1kHz: 90dB
- Variable Ratio: Self adjusting
- Mix (direct/compression): Complete bypass to complete compression
- Power Requirements: 120/230VAC – 23 Watts
- Dimensions: 19” x 3-1/2” x 10” (W-H-D)
- Weight: 10 lb.
- Shipping weight: 12 lb
- Additional Information
Manufacturer A Designs SKU SADEHM2NAIL Model A-Designs HM-2 Nail GTIN N/A