A-Designs EM-EQ2 - Based on Pultec EQP-1A - 2 Channel 2U Rack Mount Version
The A-Design EM-EQ2 faithfully preserves the EQ section design, control layout, and wonderfully smooth musicality of the original Pultec. It also has the same frequency settings and inductors that made the Pultec a must-have for accurately capturing and shaping the sound spectrum, especially the bottom end.
The high band is attenuated at 5k, 10k, 20kHz; bandwidth and boost can be varied mid to high band at 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz; and, of course, the low band can be boosted and/or attenuated at 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, or 100Hz. Boost and attenuation can be adjusted from 0dB to ±10dB.
Along with the classic EQ circuitry, layout, and exceptionally musical tone of the original Pultec, the EM-EQ2 offers fully balanced, noise-free performance and modern impedance specs, making it easy to integrate it into any environment. The EM-EQ2 is a dual-mono design giving you two Pultecs for a fraction of the price of one, making it easier than ever to add the Pultec magic to any project or professional recording studio or live rig.
A-Designs EM-EQ2 Features:
- Dual mono, three-band band, Pultec-style EQ
- Faithfully preserves the EQ section design, controls, and musicality of the Pultec EQP-1
- Eminently suited for tracking, mixing, or mastering
- Same frequency settings and inductors as original Pultec make it a must-have for capturing bottom end
- Fully balanced, noise-free performance and modern impedance specs
- Quick and easy studio integration
- Wima capacitors.•True hard bypass
- A-Designs proprietary, custom-wound tapped Inductor
- A-Designs proprietary nickel core output transformer
- Rugged 2U metal housing with custom-milled faceplate and control knobs
- Big jewel power indicator lamp with heavy duty Carling power toggle switch
A-Designs EM-EQ2 Specifications:
- Boost: 0dB to +10dB
- Attenuate: 0dB to –10dB
- Attenuate high band: 5k, 10k, 20kHz
- Vary bandwidth/boost mid to high band: 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz Boost/attenuate low band: at 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, or 100Hz