A-Design ATTY2'D - Passive Line Level Controller
The A-Design ATTY2’D is a six-channel unit, providing two stereo channels and two mono channels, each with its own level control and mute button - particularly handy if you’re working with multiple sets of pre-amps. ATTY2’D’s 100% passive circuitry and balanced XLR inputs and outputs allow it to easily integrate into your studio, live or broadcast setup - whether you’re connecting directly to other XLR-equipped gear, or wiring it to a patch bay.
Apart from its ability to provide transparent attenuation for line-level devices (such as CD/DVD/MP3 players), it’s particularly useful as a preamp output gain control in multi-mic recording situations. Using the A-Design ATTY2’D, you can maintain input levels at the sweet spot and record without any adverse affects on sound quality. If you’re using a four-channel preamp with a hot output on drums, you could use ATTY2’D’s stereo channels on toms and overheads along with the mono channels on kick and snare.
A-Design ATTY2'D Specifications:
- 100% passive, 6-channel dual-stereo/dual-mono line-level controller.
- Highest quality components and balanced I/O ensure ultra transparency and easy studio integration.
- Affordable, audiophile-quality level control of multiple powered monitors including 5.1 surround systems.
- Single-knob control of stereo channels.
- Mute/Master Mute offers instant audio termination.
- Prevent digital overs caused by high-output preamps.
- Control output levels while maintaining high-gain input signal.
- Control in/out levels of tube preamps.
- Faceplate silk-screened to reflect 5.1 surround operation.
- Designed to be a redundant backup for your system control.
- Balanced XLR I/O.
- 1U rackmountable 19” frame.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer A Designs SKU SADEATTY2D Model A-Design ATTY2'D GTIN N/A